Fire Safety Managers Ltd is a Fire Company with a big difference. We operate as a Social Enterprise with our main objective to generate profits for our social mission, which is to –
- Provide financial support to families that are victims of fire within the UK
- To bring awareness to the importance of fire safety in our homes within our communities
- To teach children within schools how to stay safe if trapped or escape a fire safely
- To provide Apprenticeships and Employment within Fire Protection in the West Midlands
We offer a comprehensive fire risk assessment service, including
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing
- Fire Alarm Servicing and Installation
- Emergency Lighting Service and Installation
- Fire Risk Assessments
We also offer comprehensive Training Packages, including
- Practical Fire Safety Training Packages
- E-Learning Safety Training Packages
- Practical and E-Learning First Aid Training Packages
Visit our online store for the best prices in fire safety equipment and better still…gain extra satisfaction in the knowledge that profits from your transactions go straight to families that are victims of fire.
Up to 50% of our profits and resources generated from Fire Safety Managers Ltd go to Fire Prevention, Fire Safety Workshops, Fire Victims and Community Projects within the West Midlands. Click here to go to our Social Mission page
At 5 years old I was woken by my father shouting ‘Get Out There is a Fire,’ smoke and flames engulfed us and my pyjamas caught alight and I got burned badly on my shoulder. Our house burned to the ground and we lost everything and my passion for Fire Safety began…watch the video above to finish my true story!!
Together with your help, we can save lives before they need saving.
If you have an idea or would like us to be part of your community project, would like to volunteer your services, are a fire victim with a story or wish to make a donation or investment into our social enterprise, give us a call or ENQUIRE HERE.