Fire Safety Managers Ltd is a Fire Company with a big difference. We operate as a Social Enterprise with our main objective to generate profits for our social mission, which is –
- To teach children within schools how to stay safe if trapped or escape a fire safely
- Provide financial support to families that are victims of fire within the UK
- To bring awareness to the importance of fire safety in our homes within our communities
- To support Social Enterprise and other worthwhile causes within the West Midlands
We offer a comprehensive fire risk assessment service, including
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing and Installation
- Fire Alarm Servicing and Installation
- Emergency Lighting Service and Installation
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fixed Wire Testing
- PAT Testing
We also offer comprehensive Training Packages, including
- Practical Fire Safety Training Packages
- E-Learning Safety Training Packages
- Practical and E-Learning First Aid Training Packages
We can also offer a comprehensive Health & Safety and Environmental bespoke Support & Consultancy Service via our partner with over 20 years experience so our customers can have everything under one roof, making Fire, H & S and Environmental responsibilities much easier to manage.
Visit our online store for the best prices in fire safety equipment and better still…gain extra satisfaction in the knowledge that profits from your transactions go straight to families that are victims of fire.
Together we can save lives before they need saving.