Why choose a Fire Safety Managers course?
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to achieve a level 3 health and safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Our Health & Safety Level 3 e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage.
What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
The Health & Safety Level 3 course content has been written by leading experts in the field of manual handling and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Manual handling
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
These are from £100 + VAT per person depending on quantity purchased.
Our Health & Safety Courses are suitable for both private and public sectors.
Companies such as the NHS, Superdrug, Marks & Spencer’s and the Ministry of Defence are just some that use our learner management system.
We offer corporate bulk rates for 50 or more persons. Each manager / supervisor will be set up with a administrator account so they can manage and monitor each staff members learning.
For more information or to discuss or book a training course , please call the office on 0121 439 1220 or ENQUIRE HERE and we will send you a safety training pack.