Fire Safety Managers Ltd is the only Fire Safety Company in the UK that operates as a Social Enterprise and reinvests part of our profits into fire prevention in the community. We are looking for a New Business Development Executive to join our team.
We protect businesses from fire by servicing and supplying their Fire Safety Equipment and use those profits to help save lives before they need saving.
We also organise and take part in community events with chosen charities and sponsors.
Starting Salary £20,000 can increase up to £25,000 depending on experience and performance OTE £40,000 +
2 St Philips Place, Birmingham, B3 2RB
Under the direction of the Managing Director the New Business Development Executive will provide a significant contribution and assist in the generation of the Company’s New Business contracts through specific targeting of sectors.
Your main role will be:
- Selling the company and its values
- Social Mission, Vision and Community Objectives
- Company products and services
- Supply, Install and Servicing of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting
- Practical Fire Safety Training
- Online Training Workshops
- Fire Risk Assessments
Industry experience preferred but not essential
New Business Development Executives are responsible for developing the new business side of a company, identify arising business opportunities and building long term relationships with prospects in order to increase the company revenue and maximize profits.
You MUST be a –
– Confident and Determined individual
– Focused and Driven to be successful and achieve targets
– Motivational with strong Self Discipline
– Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
– Negotiation and Persuasion skills
– Project Management skills
– Research and Strategy
– Business Intelligence
– Strong Initiative
Independent & a team player, ability to meet tight and challenging deadlines, ambitious, goal-oriented, independent, creative, professional.
- To develop integrated sales and after sales solutions for corporate business customers, maximizing the business potential within their area of influence and ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service
- To increase growth and awareness of the business within the West Midlands and the UK
- Developing opportunities with prospective corporate clients by organizing own daily activity to generate new business leads and opportunities
- Building a rapport and understanding of customer requirements in full
- Design and deliver tailored quotations that fully integrate the business needs of their customers
- Work with the CRM system updating clients and opportunities
- To promote and nurture a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the Company.
Pay Structure in place enabling the basic salary to increase matching targets and results
- Fantastic Development and Progression Opportunities as the Company grows
- Bonuses and Commission for those with hunger for sales
- Share & Equity Options available to those committed to company growth
IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE – Email CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call on 0121 439 1220