Office Based Sales Executive
Location: City Centre, Birmingham (West Midlands)
Salary: £15,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience with salary increase on performance
Job Type: Permanent – IMMEDIATE START
Hours: 39 hours a week – Mon to Thurs 8.00-17.00 – Friday 8.00–16.00 with 1 hour lunch
Would you enjoy being part of a fresh new team with exciting future projects within the community?
Would you enjoy working in plush, secure offices within city centre with excellent transport routes?
Do you strive to achieve your targets and strive for career progression?
Do you have a great telephone manner, enjoy networking and speaking to people?
The Sales Executive role involves working as part of a small team responsible for the sales within the business.
You will need to be Sales & Customer Service focused to –
- Build your own customer portfolio
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Develop relationshipswith other companies,
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Work directly with the MD & Fire Safety Technicians
- Take part in training workshops and networking events to increase knowledge and business leads
- Represent our organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Review your own sales performance
- Assist directors with business strategy and plan for growth
We are looking for staff that are –
- Focused with a Determined approach
- Driven and confidently work on their own initiative
- Confident and Resilient coping with rejection
- Hungry for Sales and Self Motivated
- Loyal to the Company and their Customers and go that extra mile
- Committedto achieving their set targets and assisting in company growth
- Enjoys Training and Committed to their Personal Development
You will ALWAYS be rewarded for your hard work and efforts within growing the business.
- Experience within the Fire Protection Industry Preferred but not Essential
- Experienced in Office and Field Based Sales Essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Be able to work to strict targets
- PC Literate and able to operate MS Office, MS Excel and CRM Systems easily
- Ability to Prioritise their Workload
Pay Structure in place enabling the basic salary to increase matching targets and results
- Fantastic Development and Progression Opportunities as the Company grows
- Bonuses and Commission for those with hunger for sales
- Share & Equity Options available to those committed to company growth
IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE – Email CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org